Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions in relation to users access to and use of all websites and online applications operated by Principle HS, LLC, Interventional Pain Specialists, PLLC or its affiliates and subsidiaries, including Principle Health Systems and Principle Spine and Pain (collectively, “Principle HS,” “we,” “our,” “us”) that link to or incorporate these Terms and Conditions (the “Portal”). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. Users use of the Portal and the information, materials, products, tools, and services available through the Portal are subject to these Terms and Conditions, regardless of whether users possess or do not possess an account through the Portal linked to users’ name and/or contact information (“Account”). By accessing or using the Portal, users acknowledge that users understand and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If users do not understand or agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, do not access or use the Portal. Use certain of the Portal may provide additional terms and conditions relating to that specific Online Service, which will supplement the generally applicable terms of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any Online Service-specific terms and conditions, the Online Service-specific terms conditions shall govern with respect to users’ access to and use of that Online Service.
Privacy Statement and Notice of Privacy Practices
Our Privacy Statement and our Notice of Privacy Practices describes how Principle HS accumulates data about the Portal pertaining to how information is used, disclosed, and protected.
The Online Service provides information about our company and selected subsidiaries, and the products and services offered. The information contained within is intended for the use of health care professionals. Health care providers should exercise their own clinical judgment when using our content, tools, or databases. Always seek the advice of users’ physician or other qualified health care provider concerning questions users have regarding a medical condition, and before starting, stopping, or modifying any treatment or medication. In the case of a health emergency, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel. Never delay obtaining medical advice or disregard medical advice because of something users have or have not read on the Portal. The information (including, without limitation, advice and recommendations) and services on the Portal are intended solely as a general educational aid and are neither medical nor health care advice for any individual problem nor a substitute for medical or other professional advice and services from a qualified health care provider familiar with users’ medical history. Use of the Portal does not create a doctor-patient relationship. No information contained in the Portal is intended to be used for medical diagnosis or treatment. Users acknowledge and agree that we have not represented that content provided through the Portal can diagnose disease, prescribe treatment, or perform any other tasks that constitute the practice of medicine. While Principle HS attempts to keep all the information on the Portal up-to-date, medical treatment and knowledge changes quickly, and the Portal should not be considered error-free. Principle HS makes no claims to the accuracy and content of the service or assumes responsibility for any consequences relating directly or indirectly to any action or inaction taken based upon the information relating to services.
Copyright, Trademarks and other Intellectual Property
All materials online may be accessed, downloaded, or printed for the noncommercial purpose of scientific or educational advancement or within the scope allowable by these Terms and Conditions. No other use of these materials may be made without permission of Principle HS. Unauthorized use of the words and images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes. The copyrights are owned by Principle HS. Adapting services without the written permission of the owners and operators of Principle HS will result in legal action.
Right to Change Terms and Conditions
Principle HS may, at any time change these any Terms and Conditions. By Agreeing to review these Terms and Conditions periodically, users are subject to any changes. Terms and Conditions will be effective immediately upon the posting of modified Terms and Conditions to the services. Users will also be notified of any changes upon log in. Continuing to use or access the Portal after modified Terms and Conditions are posted to the Portal will result in accepted Terms and Conditions. If users are not in agreeance to the Terms and Conditions they must request to terminate the account within seven (7) business days.
Users Provision of Contact and Account Information to Us
When users create an Account, they agree to: (a) provide accurate updated information; and (b) maintain and update such information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. If any false information is provided, Principle HS has the authority to revoke and terminate accounts.
Use of the Portal by Health Care Providers and Health Plans
If users are a health care provider or a health plan, users represent and warrant that when using the Portal users will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act and its implementing regulations and other federal and state privacy and data security laws, and users will not provide any information, including protected health information, to us for which users do not have the required authorizations or consents.
All information, data, or other materials that users of the services upload, post, transmit, publish, display, or otherwise make available, including information shared with other users of the portal services are responsibility of the user. Any information posted to the Principle HS portal is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Under no circumstances will Principle HS be liable in any way, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions, any loss or damage of any kind incurred because of the publication or any content displayed or made available through the portal.
By uploading and making content available through the portal services, users authorize that:
- Users own or control all rights, title, and interests to such content;
- all “moral rights” that users have in such content have been voluntarily waived;
- Users have the right to grant the licenses acknowledged under these Terms and Conditions;
- all User Content that is posted: (a) is accurate; (ii) does not violate these Terms and Conditions; (iii) will not result in a breach or violation of any terms or established under any contract or agreement to which user is not currently bound or will become bound in the future; (iv) does and will not violate any law, and (v) will not cause injury to any person or entity; and must be at least 13 years of age.
Users Grant of License
We may modify or adapt content, to transmit, display, or distribute it over networks and to conform to the requirements of networks, services, or other media. Users signify and warrant that publication and use of content will not infringe or violate the intellectual property or other rights of any third party. This Section does not apply to any protected health information that is uploaded and posted to the portal.
Discretion to Use User-Provided Content
User-Provided Content that has been posted through portal services may be used by Principle HS in accordance with our Privacy Statement and, with respect to protected health information. Principle HS reserves the right to change, condense, and delete. None of the content that users submit will be subject to any obligation on behalf of Principle HS.
Users agree to observe all laws, rules, and regulations applicable about services. In addition, users agree not to:
- Make available any content that is known by users to be false, inaccurate, or misleading;
- Communicate any content that violates any law, statute, ordinance, or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination, or false advertising);
- Communicate any content that is, or may be considered harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or that harms minors in any way;
- Forge headers or manipulate to disguise the origin of any content transmitted;
- Communicate any content that users do not have rights to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- Communicate any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- Communicate any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation;
- Communicate any material that contains software viruses, or any other computer code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- Participate in any action that interferes with the workings of the portal; compromise the security or otherwise damages the portal or any materials and information available through the services.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the portal, to any other systems or networks connected to any of our servers, or to any of the services offered on or through the portal, including but not limited to by hacking, password “mining”, or any other unauthorized means;
- Probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of the portal or any network connected; or bypass the authentication measures
- Use any automated means to collect information or content to access the Portal, including but not limited to using technical tools known as robots, spiders, or scrapers, without our prior permission;
- Harvest or otherwise collect and store information about other users of the Portal, including e-mail addresses;
- Install any software, file, or code that is not authorized by the user of a computer or mobile device or that assumes control of all or any part of the processing performed by a computer or mobile device without the authorization of the user of the computer or mobile device; or
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Portal or server networks connected to the Portal, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the Portal.
Users should not link to the Portal, nor use Principle HS’s name, trademark, logos, or otherwise refer to Principle HS in any public communications without first obtaining Principle HS’s advance written consent.
Advertising and Sponsorships
We do not accept paid advertisements or sponsorships on the Portal.
Information, News, and Press Releases
The Portal may contain information about Principle HS, such as announcements and press releases. Users acknowledge that Principle HS has no duty or obligation to maintain the accuracy of, or update any such information, and agrees that user’s reliance on any such information is at users’ own risk.
Registration and Passwords
The Portal require users to register or obtain a password prior to permitting users to access certain portions of the Portal. Users acknowledge and agree that individuals are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of user login ID and password. Users agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of user login ID, password, or Account, or any other breach of security involving access to the Portal through users Account. Users acknowledge that users may be held liable for any loss or harm incurred due to someone else using users login ID, password, or Account, because of users failing to keep Account information secure and confidential.
Operation of the Portal
We reserve the right to do any of the following, at our sole discretion, with or without notice: (i) modify, suspend, or terminate operation of user’s access to the Portal, or any portion of the Portal, including but not limited to users violation of these Terms and Conditions; (ii) modify or change the Portal, or any portion of the Portal; and (iii) interrupt the regular operation of the Portal as necessary to perform routine or non-routine maintenance, to correct errors, or to make other changes.
Disclaimer of Warranty; Limitation of Liability
THE PORTAL AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, TOOLS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PORTAL ARE PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND OF IMPLICATION. PRINCIPLE HS AND ITS SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE PORTAL AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, TOOLS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PORTAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. USERS USE OF THE PORTAL IS AT USERS OWN RISK. ACCESS TO THE PORTAL MAY BE INTERRUPTED AND THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, TOOLS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PORTAL MAY NOT BE ERROR-FREE. ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, TOOLS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PORTAL HAS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, COMPLETE, USEFUL, OR CORRECT; THAT THE PORTAL WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION; THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THE PORTAL ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO USERS. CHECK USERS LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL PRINCIPLE HS, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE PORTAL OR THE MATERIALS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, TOOLS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE PORTAL BE LIABLE. IN THE EVENT SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DAMAGES TO THE EXTENT INDICATED ABOVE, OUR LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. USERS ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
Users agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Principle HS and its suppliers, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, officers, directors, agents, contractors, servants, insurers, and representatives from any liability, loss, claim, suit, damage, judgment and expense (including reasonable attorneys´ fees and expenses) that arise out of or are related to content users transmit, or make available through the Portal, users violation of these Terms and Conditions, users use or misuse of the Portal, or users violation of any third-party rights.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, the other provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. Any provision of these Terms and Conditions held invalid or unenforceable only in part or degree will remain in full force and effect to the extent not held invalid or unenforceable.
These Terms and Conditions and the resolution of any dispute related to these Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Texas. Any dispute between Principle HS and users related to these Terms and Conditions shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts in Harris County, Texas.
The Portal can be accessed from the United States and other countries worldwide. Since the laws of each State or country may differ, users agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Texas, without regard to any principles or conflicts of law, will apply to all matters relating to user’s access to or use of the Portal.
Principle HS makes no representation that material on the Portal are appropriate or available for use in other locations; accessing this information from territories where the content is illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access the Portal from other locations do so by their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until modified as noted above, or terminated, at any time, by Principle HS.
Principle HS, LLC
16840 Buccaneer Lane, Suite 261, Houston, TX 77058
Specific questions and comments should be directed to the appropriate department via our Contact Us page.
Last Updated on: 09/27/2021