- What personal information is collected from you through the website, how it is used, and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to and collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct forms of contact. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any party outside of our organization, unless it is necessary to fulfill your request.
Other Websites; Links
PHS’s Website may contain links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of linked websites.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future emails at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what information we have on file, if any.
- Change/correct any information we have about you.
- Have us delete any of your personal information.
- Express any concern you have about the use of your information.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information on the website, your information is encrypted and protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data for payment), that information is encrypted and transmitted in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers where we store your personal information are kept in a secure environment.
Contacting the Company